[Spanish] Para aquellos que tenemos un pie en la docencia...

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Wed Nov 28 08:03:45 EST 2007

Para aquellos que tenemos un pie en la docencia, en la lista de QGIS ha aparecido el siguiente mensaje que puede que sea de interés para alguien: http://epmgis.wikispaces.com/

Lluís

"Slowly were building up the resources (exercises, notes, projects,
references).  We try to center our class towards free data, use of
FOSS, collaborative content management, and Philippine geospatial
applications.  The course is more of veeeery basic understanding of
GIS.

There's really one major obstacle, up to know were borrowing time to
the school's computer lab.  With no dedicated pc's for GIS.  Mostly we
do exercises via a live-cd [http://epmgis.wikispaces.com/live-cd].

Feel free to use and edit the pages".