[STDM-user] Technical issues - login

Ian Hay ianhay2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:45:14 PDT 2014

Hello - before getting this advice below I actually went through and
deinstalled and reinstalled the software with the idea of entering  the
correct password hoping that would solve the issue. Apparently not (see
attached the stages and the error I get).

Can someone help.

John - thanks for your advice.

Thanks

Ian