[STDM-user] STDM LOGIN

Paul Gathogo pgathogo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:30:41 PDT 2017

Dear Maureen,

I'm sorry for the troubles you having accessing STDM. Currently STDM only
support user account 'postgres'. This is the user account you setup during
installation. If you installed STDM yourself and you remember the password
for user 'postgres', please try to login as user 'postgres' and with an
appropriate password for the account.

Kindly revert in case of any challenges.

Regards,

Paul Gathogo

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Maureen Omino <maureen.omino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All
> Kindly can someone help me with this,Am trying to log into stdm and its
> not successfull giving back this message
> u"'omino86' must be a member of at least one STDM role in order to access
> the modules.\nPlease contact the system administrator for more information."
> What could be the problem?
> Many thanks
> Maureen Omino

*Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.*