[STDM-user] STDM LOGIN

John Gitau John.Gitau at unhabitat.org
Fri Sep 8 02:52:54 PDT 2017

Hi Maureen,

In addition to Paul's comments, please have a look at how to reset the password for the 'postgres' account here: http://www.stdm.gltn.net/docs/1_5/#t=Resetting_PostgreSQL_Password.htm

The error message that you are getting basically indicates that the user account 'omino86' was not assigned to any specific security role. In order to assign it, you will need to still need to log in using the 'postgres' user account to edit the security settings of 'omino86' user account, more information on this is available here: http://www.stdm.gltn.net/docs/1_5/#t=rolemanagement.htm

Regards,

John Gitau
Land and GLTN Unit, Urban Legislation, Land and Governance Branch | UN-HABITAT
NOF Block 3 Level 3 South Wing I P.O. Box 30030-00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: + 254 20 762 3032 | +254 (0)722 945 556
Skype: kahiu.gitau
Website:www.unhabitat.org | Partners' website:www.gltn.net