Next MUG Meeting at the City of Saint Paul.

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Thu Dec 9 12:16:14 EST 2004

All,

Sorry about the delay.  I intended on getting this out yesterday.

Meeting Place:

25 West 4th Street
15th floor Auditorium
Saint Paul Mn.  55102

Meeting Time Dec. 15th at 5:00 - 6:30 PM.

The Meeting area has been reserved in the City Hall Annex (across 4th
street from City Hall).  The meeting will be in the Auditorium on the
15th floor.

Since the building shuts down (gets locked) starting around 5:00 I'll
need to keep making trips to the first floor to collect folks.  There is
also a locked access door on the 15th floor that I'll need to usher
folks through.  Everyone should be able to get to the 15th floor of the
Aneex until just before 5:00 though.

Agenda Items:

    * Public Works Use of MapServer for Data Distribution.
          o AutoCAD Client (GILDA) for Raster image distribution.
          o Plans for DWG distribution from Oracle Via MapServer/FME
          o Web Based Data Access to GILDA.
    * A Census data analysis tool that uses MapServer extensively.  This
      is a seperate Group that I'm involved with using MapServer as well.
          o Image generation.
          o Point Density Overlay Maps.
          o Legends Scales.
          o This application is still being developed but show off some
            interesting capabilities.
    * Other Business.
          o Next Meeting Location . . . .
          o ????