October 18th TCMUG Meeting

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Mon Oct 10 16:08:38 EDT 2005

David Bitner wrote:

> > Time flies, it's about that time again.  Is anyone up for a TCMUG
> > Happy Hour next Tuesday (Oct. 18)?  Any suggestions for locations if so?

We were thinking about hosting something here at the City again if
everyones ok with wrestling for parking.  We've come a long ways since
our first time.  Two different versions have come out since then.

XML based data distribution with DHTML based Web Viewer.

I'll check on the date and with my crew to see if they are available and
that we have a meeting location open.

bobb