October 18th TCMUG Meeting

Perry Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Mon Oct 10 16:20:23 EDT 2005

David Bitner wrote:

> > Time flies, it's about that time again.  Is anyone up for a TCMUG
> > Happy Hour next Tuesday (Oct. 18)?  Any suggestions for locations if so?

Dave,

I was actually thinking that maybe we should have a social event next
week.  We can then meet new (and old) faces and set new agenda for the
next few months...  Well, that and also the idea of having a cold beer
after work sounds good to me.  So, yeah!

What's that place in New Brighton that we went to a few times for OSG
planning?  That or Town Hall would be my choice.

-Perry