October 18th TCMUG Meeting

Fischer, Brian bfischer at HOUSTONENGINEERINGINC.COM
Mon Oct 10 17:26:46 EDT 2005

Dave,

The place Perry is thinking of is Barley Johns.  I should be able to
make it next week wherever it is going to be.  I think we generated some
interest MN GIS/LIS.  Maybe we will have a couple of new people.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
(763) 493-4522

-----Original Message-----
From: Twin Cities MapServer Users Group [mailto:TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Perry Nacionales
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 3:20 PM
To: TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: October 18th TCMUG Meeting

David Bitner wrote:

> > Time flies, it's about that time again.  Is anyone up for a TCMUG
> > Happy Hour next Tuesday (Oct. 18)?  Any suggestions for locations if
so?

Dave,

I was actually thinking that maybe we should have a social event next
week.  We can then meet new (and old) faces and set new agenda for the
next few months...  Well, that and also the idea of having a cold beer
after work sounds good to me.  So, yeah!

What's that place in New Brighton that we went to a few times for OSG
planning?  That or Town Hall would be my choice.

-Perry