April meeting

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Mon Apr 17 17:25:09 EDT 2006

Folks,

My apologies for not being on top of this.  Our scheduled tribal gathering is
tomorrow at the Town Hall brewery where we'll discuss the items forwarded by
Brian Huberty.  Town Hall is on the seven corners--next to the Holiday Inn
and just off the interstate 35W and Washington Ave. exit.  Here's the map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=town+hall+brewery+in+minneapolis&cid=44980000,-93263611,1651503314640040051&li=lmd&t=h&ll=44.973785,-93.248606&spn=0.005366,0.007993

If you're not into using google maps, the address is:
Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery
1430 Washington Ave. S.,
Minneapolis, MN 55454

If you can't find Brian's e-mail, here are the links he provided:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/egov/documents/FY07ITBudgetRollout_MarchUpdate.pdf
http://www1.fbo.gov/spg/GSA/V/VC/GSV06PD00089/listing.html

Good beer, good times!
-Perry