[TCMUG] GIS/LIS Conference

Fawcett, David (MPCA) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu May 6 15:57:23 EDT 2010

Presentation abstracts for the fall GIS/LIS Conference are due May 21.

This is your chance to 'walk the OpenSource walk' and provide a compliment to the 'I bought this 3$&! server product, fired up the template, and here it is...' presentations.

I was thinking of doing a "What's new and cool in OpenSource geospatial" lightning talk.  If someone already has one of these in the works, I would definitely step aside.  If not, I will be hoping for some 'new and cool' candidate nominations/examples later this summer.

David.