[Tilecache] Cascading tilecache ?

François Van Der Biest f.vanderbiest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:29:57 EDT 2007

Thank's for your advices guys.
The idea of contributing to tilecache is a highly desirable one, though I'd
rather use a LFU algorithm to transfer tiles from RAM to disk, but I'm not
(yet) familiar with python. Moreover, delays are small before we must
deliver the software ...
Anyway, I think this is a great direction for the next developments of
TileCache.

F.