[Tilecache] Building static tilecache with ESRI software

John Cole jcole at carinatek.com
Wed Feb 25 14:02:14 EST 2009

Don't let AGS tile it... let it be an untiled WMS server. You should be
able to ask for all the layers at once in the TileCache config, that way
your TC cache will have tiles with full symbology.  It's been a while
since I used AGS, so I don't remember how to configure the WMS service
on AGS, sorry.

John