[Tilecache] Tilecache and MapServer variable substitution

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Jun 11 05:16:44 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I've noticed that MapServer variable substitution doesn't work with
tilecache as it doesn't transfer the non standard parameters to
MapServer, either with WMS layer or MapServerLayer.
As I need this functionnality to work, I plan to add it to tilecache. I
have seen the WMS-T thread and patch which is a good starting point.
Is there any further hints/advices/caveats I should be aware of before
screwing all the thing up ?

Thanks

Guillaume