[Tilecache] Apache2 mod_wsgi and Service.load(*cfgs)

Josh Livni josh at umbrellaconsulting.com
Mon Mar 9 13:06:45 EDT 2009

Yves,

You should have no problems running tilecache and featureserver under
mod-python on the same machine... did you run into errors when you tried
this yourself?  what errors did you get?

if you have trouble w/wsgi on windows, i'd suggest just sticking
w/mod_python.  any differences between these in speed that someone else
finds on another (probably non win32) machine may not be applicable to your
different server  (and win32  situation) anyway.

 -Josh