[Tilecache] Cache-Control

FreemanUz ozodbekulmasov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 06:48:45 EDT 2010

I use OpenLayers -> TileCache -> Mapnik Server for my map web-service,
and I faced a problem with caching on the client's side.

Well, in other words, users of my service has to download all static
images again and again, even after scaling during the same session .

I know, that there are some headers in server's response, which
controls browser's caching rules, but I have no idea how to use them.

Acually, map has been cached, and lots of cache images are situated on
my file system, but there is no strait way to get them. You can access
the images only through the tilecache, so I suppose, that headers
should be sent from the tilecache, shouldn't they? And I guess it has
already been thought by tilecache developers...  What exactly should I
do to turn them on?