[Tiling] Letting the ball roll

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Sep 13 02:20:32 EDT 2010

Hello Gabriel,

Gabriel Roldan <groldan at opengeo.org>, [20100911 - 18:06:06]

> Hi tiling fellows,

thanks for playing the first ball.

My name is Stephan Holl and I am working for Intevation GmbH in
Germany where I have a lot of tiles serving arround with TileCache. We
are in the need to have a somewhat advanced tile-management to manage
the caches.

I am looking for some intersting discussions and hopefully some new
features in TileCache.

Best

	Stephan