[TOSprint] Week or weekend sprint?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Dec 1 09:09:58 EST 2010

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> actually it was 5 vs 3.

It really was 4 vs 3 until this morning when two late votes came and now
we're at 6 vs 3.

FYI, I have things mostly sorted out for the week-only option at CMM
(24th floor, private subnet, etc.) and we are still working to sort out
networking issues with our weekend option (UQAM) before I can bring up
the two options for a vote.

Daniel

P.S. <sarcasm>Note that in Canada [1], 50% +1 (4 vs 3) is not a "clear
majority" and may not have been sufficient to make such an important
decision. ;) ;) However with 6 vs 3, thanks to those two late votes, we
can avoid a deadlock. :)</sarcasm>

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarity_Act