[TOSprint] IRC sprint

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Feb 15 02:43:20 EST 2010

FYI Daniel and Anton have 'registered' on the wiki for our Saturday
night IRC session :)  I've also let the OSGeo Japan chapter know, in
case there are other interested insomniacs
(http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/osgeojapan-discuss/2010-February/000356.html).
  Still, not bad, 3 from Japan! lol

-jeff