[TOSprint] MeetUps, Events and Access

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Feb 15 12:59:59 EST 2010

Hi All!

Those of your who joined us last year will recall we managed to get
together every night for drinks and dinner, courtesy of our sponsors.
This year, the sponsorship money will be going towards providing

* daily morning snacks / coffee in penthouse
* daily lunch service in penthouse
* pizza & beer for sunday hockey night in penthouse
* monday group dinner (location tbd)
* beers at fri/sat meetups (if budget allows)

The social calendar is available here:

 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_York_Code_Sprint_2010#Social_Events

We will be meeting at the Broome Street Bar on Friday and the Whiskey
Tavern on Sunday. See the wiki for addresses and maps.  If you would
like to arrange satellite events for smaller groups (going out for
music or theatre or whatnot) please feel free to add entries to the
wiki page.

The penthouse is accessed via elevator from the lobby at 148
Lafayette. On Saturday and Sunday there will be no doorman, and the
lobby will therefore be *locked*, so for maximum efficiency we must
enter together as a group.

PLEASE MEET IN THE HOTEL LOBBY AT 9:00AM EST SATURDAY AND SUNDAY for a
group march to the venue. If you should fail to join the group, you
may text or phone me at 1-250-885-0632 with a humble request to come
down and let you in to 148 Lafayette.

See you all soon!

Paul