[TOSprint] Montreal Dates?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 12 07:19:16 EST 2010

I'm on it. I'm trying to find space with private companies before
looking into hotels, because Internet at hotels is not always reliable,
no matter what they tell you (I speak from experience).

I have a contact who is in Montreal this week, he runs a private IT
school here in Chicoutimi and is meeting with a bunch of people who run
similar schools in Montreal this week. I told him what we're looking
for, he will see if any of them could provide us some space and get back
to me at the beginning of next week.

If that doesn't work then I'll look into using space in a hotel but I
see that as a second choice.

This makes me think that I should send a call on the OSGeo-Qc list in
case someone on the list knows of a good location... I'll do that now.

Daniel

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> As Paul said I am also very excited...I'm not missing this one!
>
> -jeff
>

> On 10-11-12 11:20 AM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>> Everyone is excited about the sprint, including me! Jeff and I talked
>> about it a number of times while in Japan, and the one thing we need
>> most is dates: that way we can be sure not to (unintentionally)
>> double-book the sprint :) Any news on the search for space and time?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/