[TOSprint] Proposed Vienna Code Sprint 2014

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Tue Apr 16 10:07:23 PDT 2013

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your mail. Primarily my idea was to address the "typical"
C-tribe projects but eventually with more participation from Europe. Of
course I'd sent the invitation to the whole OSGeo not excluding any
projects.

It's fine for me to include the Bolsena sprint team in the discussion
but it's a lot easier for me to organize something in Vienna simply
because I'm based here :) For example finding a venue sponsor would have
been more complicated otherwise.

Anyway, the proposal for Vienna is on the table and I'm more than happy
to discuss the details to find the optimum for everybody interested.

cu
Stephan