[TOSprint] Proposed Vienna Code Sprint 2014

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 19 06:18:47 PDT 2013

One thing to note is all the travel that our European friends have been
doing to attend the sprint.  I went to the airport with Gerald on the
way home from Boston: my flight was 1.5 hours, he reached his car in
France after 22 hours.  We owe it to our friends to make it easier for
them to contribute.  So maybe we rotate back and forth each year.

-jeff