[TOSprint] Proposed Philadelphia Code Sprint 2014

David Zwarg dzwarg+osgeo at azavea.com
Tue Apr 30 06:17:50 PDT 2013

Hello Developers,

The Philadelphia code sprint proposal page is up and available at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Code_Sprint_2014

Azavea would be excited to host the sprint at our headquarters, located in
Center City, Philadelphia. All details about the venue are listed on the
proposal page. We have some great ideas of potential sponsors for the
sprint in the Philadelphia area, even though they are not listed on the
page yet.

I would like to echo Stephan's question -- what's the selection process?
Since Azavea is prepared to host, there is no urgency to book a space, and
I think the only pressure would be securing a block of hotel rooms. I'm
assuming the timeline for securing a block of hotel rooms is the same for
Philadelphia and Vienna. I'm open to ideas.

Let the games begin!
David