[TOSprint] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Sun Aug 24 11:40:00 PDT 2014

I've received only 7 responses to the Doodle poll (
http://doodle.com/6krhmqpimxx4pdni) for an OSGeo code sprint in
Philadelphia in Feb/Mar.  I'll keep it open until Friday, August 29 and
then report back to the mailing list with the results.

Best,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology to create better communities *
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us in creating
a better world.*