[TOSprint] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 15 07:21:30 PDT 2014

Hi Robert,

Thanks for setting up the doodle, I will input mine now on the form.

A short note for those interested, is that a yearly FOSS4G-Europe will
now occur (after a very successful Bremen, Germany event) and there is
talk now having it around the March/April time; no issue/conflict here
but just something I want others to be aware of, when we pick timelines
for the code sprint (I am also letting the Europe committee know this,
so we all are on the same page).

Talk soon,

-jeff