[TOSprint] Open source geospatial code sprint - Philadelphia - 11/21

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Mon Aug 25 20:50:07 PDT 2014

OSGeo Developers,

At the risk of confusing this announcement with my previous email about the
annual OSGeo code sprint, I'm writing to announce a different event that
might be of interest to folks on this list.

Last year, the Eclipse Foundation's LocationTech
<http://www.locationtech.org/> working group organized a "tour" that
consisted of several events focused on highlighting open source geospatial
projects.  It was a successful series of events, and in 2014, the tour will
both be longer and include many more cities.  The tour site is up at
http://tour.locationtech.org/2014/  Similar to last year, this is an open
invitation to all open source geospatial projects and is not limited to
LocationTech projects.

If you are interested in proposing a talk, there is a form at:
https://docs.google.com/a/azavea.com/forms/d/1uqqHpHjtiGCf5WGeNzn_oZWCh-fpAoO1h5s-VfF31sA/viewform

Azavea will be hosting the Philadelphia tour stop on Thurs, Nov 20.  The
following day (*Fri, Nov 21*), we will also be hosting a one-day *LocationTech
and OSGeo code sprint*.  There is a registration form available
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/locationtech-code-sprint-2014-tickets-12628794063>
for that as well.  All OSGeo project developers are invited to join us.

Cheers,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology to create better communities *
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us in creating
a better world.*