[TOSprint] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Fri Aug 29 08:04:18 PDT 2014

Thanks, Jeff.  I'll do that.

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology to create better communities *
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us in creating
a better world.*

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com