[TOSprint] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Sep 16 11:45:40 PDT 2014

Um, “arg”.
So, at FOSS4G I discovered the FOSS4G-NA dates.  It is the week *after* the March 2-6 week, so no explicit conflict, but for me the conflict is going to be the relative impossibility of being away from the family for two solid weeks. Not sure who else is in the same boat.
P.

--
Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca