[TOSprint] geoserver code sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:47:06 PST 2015

Yeah I hear you, I went to Philadelphia sprint last year and really enjoyed
that "cross project" aspect. I actually went to work on uDig - and ended up
spending my time doing GeoTools community outreach. Great socializing and
community building, just not as planned :)

It was unclear to initially if OSGeo was receptive to single project
sprints, or if having a cross project sprint makes it easier to request
funding from the foundation. I have since received assurances that single
project "task focused" sprints are okay - just unusual.

--
Jody Garnett