[TOSprint] Thanks local committee and sponsors

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Sun Feb 28 14:45:22 PST 2016

Dear Paris Sprint Organizers,

I would like thank you for hosting such a wonderful time for us participants in Paris. The venue was unique, the food was excellent, and the company was engaging. I very much enjoy participating at these events, and I'm grateful for the locals who take on the challenging task of organizing it. Cheers to Olivier and Oslandia!

As described by the Wednesday presentations, the projects and activities represented made excellent headway. Having an event focused on developer coordination (sprint), rather than specifically outreach (conference), will continue to ripple forward into the projects and software. My thanks to the sponsors who ease the participant burden. It really does make a difference.

Howard