[TOSprint] Thanks local committee and sponsors

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sun Feb 28 15:06:50 PST 2016

I too would like to thank the organizers and sponsors! Organizers put
in a lot of work to bring together OSS developers and show off their
localities at the same time (point of pride!). The Paris event was
another great one, and I for one am about 5 lbs heavier as well as
several dozens commits further forward. Sponsors "pay it forward" to
make sure projects have a annual kick getting key people together to
coordinate the project and solve hard problems (I probably wouldn't
have tackled the nasty 2.2 upgrade bug if I hadn't had the contiguous
time and Dan Baston at my elbow to help w/ debugging.)
Thanks again!
P.