[TOSprint] [Paris 2016 CodeSprint] [Finance] Small Budget Surplus

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 20:56:51 PDT 2017

We should ask the OSGeo treasurer (Michael Smith).

Michael does OSGeo hold a European account? OSGeo occasionally needs euros
for events and it would be a savings not to perform currency exchange if
the paris code sprint had a small surplus.

Other than that the key osgeo code sprint seems to alternate between us and
Europe so I expect a surplus from Paris could be used in 2018.

--
Jody Garnett