[Ubuntu] Hello (plus kubuntu Jaunty issues with Qgis)

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 24 09:12:55 EDT 2009

Hi Ricardo,

I've just tried to install and run QGis 1.2.0  from ubuntugis-unstable
repository, and it seems to run well. I'm also using KDE 4.3.  By the way,
I installed KDE 4.3 from this repository: deb
http://ppa.launchpad.net/kubuntu-ppa/backports/ubuntu (which is not jaunty-
backports). I don't think KDE4.3 is available from jaunty-backports. QGis
1.2.0 has recently been uploaded in ubuntugis-unstable reposository. Is it the
version you are using?

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault