[Ubuntu] installation problem on ubuntu jaunty

hilaire.drouineau hilaire.drouineau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:34:20 EDT 2009

Hi,
First of all, thanks for your great job to maintain the ubuntugis
repository. However, I have a problem to run qgis last version (1.2).
All was working with qgis 1.1, but after updating to qgis 1.2, I can't
launch qgis anymore and get an error message
"grass fatal error -  Incompatible library version for module. You need
to rebuild GRASS or untangle multiple installations".
I tried uninstall and reinstall qgis but I still have the problem.
Does anybody have an idea?
Thanks by advance for your help,
Yours truly,

Hilaire

ps: my GRASS installation and all the modules also come from the
repository and were updated simultaneously with qgis