[Ubuntu] mailing list archive

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 00:21:35 EST 2011

Alex wrote:
> It doesn't look like we have ubuntugis archived on nabble
> yet, so I'll work on getting that done to help future searches. Note
> searching the qgis lists on nabble might return some useful answers too.

this list is archived & searchable on Gmane,
   http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.osgeo.ubuntu/
   http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.osgeo.ubuntu/

(now added to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGIS)

it is possible to send the gmane people a mbox file for the earlier
archives to get them indexed. If that's wanted I can prepare it
for the missing March 2009-Oct 2010 chunk; I'm not sure how to
generate that for the earlier Dec 2008-Feb 2009 launchpad.net
archives though.

Hamish