[Ubuntu] Minor Annoyance - Improper title

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 02:41:04 EST 2011

Alex wrote:
> PS: I tried to figure out how to file a bug in launchpad, odd that's
> there's no "Add bug" on the ubuntugis pages. Seems to be some quirk of
> how Launchpad is built though.

You're probably looking at the /project/ page, while you need to file bugs
against the /package/ page. It's highly confusing as they seem and look
like the same thing, and when projects are made with the same name as the
package instead of eg under the umbrella of the UbuntuGIS launchpad
project.  this is mostly launchpad's fault I think.

anyway, here you go:
 https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qgis
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qgis/+filebug

Question 1: is the same thing titlebar thing in the Debian package or
is it ubuntu specific? Official Lucid version, UbuntuGIS PPA, or QGIS
project PPA?

Hamish