[Ubuntu] grass bug

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 6 12:56:43 PST 2012

Hello,

I can't reproduce your problem in precise amd64 bit with "grass -
6.4.2~upstream2-3~precise3" and "gdal - 1.9.2-2~precise3".

Make sure you're using the latest gdal version or if you could give us
more information. Are you doing anything before launching grass or
launching it on a specific project ?

You could also try to uninstall it and reinstall it. "apt-get remove" or
even "apt-get purge".

I looked into the gdal and grass package but couldn't find out anything.
So there may be something wrong with the grass package.

Also, I'm sending this on the UbuntuGIS mailing list if someone has an
idea of what is going on.

Thank you

--
Jerome Villeneuve Larouche