[Ubuntu] UbuntuGis Membership

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Thu Jan 3 05:16:10 PST 2013

On Thursday 03 of January 2013 07:49:29 Alan Boudreault wrote:
> Rashad,
>
> Please, let me know your launchpad username. Also, note that those
> packages should be uploaded in the *experimental* ppa and not the unstable.
>
> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On 12-12-28 05:30 AM, Rashad M wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I would like to request membership for UbuntuGIS PPA. I could provide
> > weekly builds of grass70 and ossim
> > Could any add me to the project?
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >     Rashad

Rashad,

would you mind sharing what (different) did you do in your box to build the
packages, other than just the usual procedure to compile stuff?

As we already had some communication on this, we can share workload.

Ah, and by the way -- I have some problem with OSSIM (fyi -- I mailed about it
the ossim-dev ML). I am still stuck on the ffmpeg dependencies! Why on earth
doesn't ccmake pick em up? They are, as far as I remember available and
visible to other packags -- such as grass for instance.

Best, Nikos