[Ubuntu] UbuntuGis Membership

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:09:49 PST 2013

Hi Nikos,

I am using the full install for grass7.0. here my configure option

./configure --host=$(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE) --build=$(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE) \
                    --prefix=/usr/lib \
                    --sysconfdir=/etc \
                    --sharedstatedir=/var \
                    --enable-socket \
                    --enable-shared \
                    --with-postgres \
                    --with-mysql \
                   --with-cxx \
                    --with-x \
                    --with-gdal \
                    --with-freetype \
                    --with-motif \
                    --with-readline \
                    --with-nls \
                    --with-odbc \
                    --with-geos \
                    --with-ffmpeg \
                    --with-lapack \
                    --with-netcdf \
                    --with-blas \
   --with-sqlite \
          --enable-largefile \
                   --with-ffmpeg-includes="/usr/include/libavcodec/
/usr/include/libavformat /usr/include/libswscale" \
                    --with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2 \
                    --with-tcltk-includes=$(TCLINC) \
                    --with-postgres-includes=$(shell pg_config
--includedir) \
                    --with-mysql-includes=$(shell mysql_config
--include|sed -e 's/-I//') \
          --with-proj-share=/usr/share/proj \
          --with-wxwidgets=/usr/bin/wx-config \
          --with-python \
          --with-cairo

reg: ossim. I will respond on ossim-dev ML. sorry was stuck with things. I
saw your mail but cant reply. will do now

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net>wrote:

> On Thursday 03 of January 2013 07:49:29 Alan Boudreault wrote:
> > Rashad,
> >
> > Please, let me know your launchpad username. Also, note that those
> > packages should be uploaded in the *experimental* ppa and not the
> unstable.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Alan
> >
> > On 12-12-28 05:30 AM, Rashad M wrote:
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I would like to request membership for UbuntuGIS PPA. I could provide
> > > weekly builds of grass70 and ossim
> > > Could any add me to the project?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >     Rashad
>
> Rashad,
>
> would you mind sharing what (different) did you do in your box to build the
> packages, other than just the usual procedure to compile stuff?
>
> As we already had some communication on this, we can share workload.
>
> Ah, and by the way -- I have some problem with OSSIM (fyi -- I mailed
> about it
> the ossim-dev ML). I am still stuck on the ffmpeg dependencies! Why on
> earth
> doesn't ccmake pick em up? They are, as far as I remember available and
> visible to other packags -- such as grass for instance.
>
> Best, Nikos

Regards,
   Rashad