[Ubuntu] new packages

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jan 9 15:35:41 PST 2013

Yes mixing repos could lead to some issues. There are several ways around:
1. use a virtual machine or other machine to keep them separate (1a
would be a chroot)
2. use apt-pinning to select and keep the versions of particular things
a certain way, some dependencies may break with this method.

Option 1a while complicated would let you use multiple versions at the
same time without VM overhead.

Enjoy,
Alex