[Ubuntu] A new QGIS 2.0

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Feb 17 14:40:45 PST 2014

That works. Maybe the bug was with gdal 1.10 or something. It doesn't
seem to be hanging with 1.7 - Anywho - I appreciate the info.

No worries - I think 2.2 is pretty close...I think.

I was always under the impression (and probably wrong) that 2.0.1 should
be in stable and 2.2 should be in unstable. I think there was some
chatter about that on the list at one point. BUT - today I've been wrong
about most everything (ha).

Thanks,
Randy

Randal Hale, GISP