[Ubuntu] Debian GIS Policy

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jan 3 01:17:47 PST 2014

[Ful quote since this mail might be unknown at osgeolive list]

Hi Bas,

I added a paragraph to the Debian Med policy where I describe how
derivatives are working together with Debian Med.  This is probably
quite interesting to take over into Debian GIS because it is inviting
to interested persons:

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/community/website/docs/policy.xml?view=diff&r1=15713&r2=15719&diff_format=h

which is rendered here

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#derivatives

The goal is to strengthen the cooperation between people with the very
same interest and help developers of derivatives to profit as best as
possible from Debian GIS work.

Feel free to take over by perhaps replacing BioLinux by OSGeoLive.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de