[Ubuntu] Debian GIS Policy

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 19 08:32:15 PST 2014

On 12/07/2013 12:17 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> I've just pushed my changes to the new website git repo, of which you
> may have seen the SCM emails. If not you can find them on Alioth:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/website.git
>
> The webspace on Alioth currently redirects to the DebianGis page on
> wiki.debian.org, but I'd like to use this minimal website instead. For
> the time being you can view the website on my server at:
>
> http://linuxminded.nl/tmp/pkg-grass-website/

I've given the proposed Debian GIS Policy a more proper home by
publishing it to our webspace on Alioth:

http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

The files of the new website as maintained in the git repository are
mixed with the old content which remains untouched. The index.html still
redirects to the wiki for the time being.

I think I'll move the old content to a new attic/ directory in the git
repo to preserve it for posterity.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)