[Ubuntu] Question on SAGA 2.1.1 and QGIS 2.2

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Mar 23 14:21:30 PDT 2014

I will name my first born Alex or Wild Intellect.

I don't know if that was left over from 2.0 or I inadvertently checked
it. It's working now.

Thanks!

Randy

-----------------
Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
twitter:rjhale
http://about.me/rjhale

On 03/23/2014 04:16 PM, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Go into Processing->Options and Configuration
> In the Providers->Saga section turn off 2.0.8 compatibility.
> Should change to 252 algorithms.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> On 03/23/2014 12:35 PM, Randal Hale wrote:
>> Sorry - I'm still used to calling it sextante. I'm running 2.2 - when I
>> run a tool from SAGA (it's showing 243 geoalgorithms)  I get:
>>
>> /Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-( /
>>
>> //
>>
>> /This algorithm requires SAGA to be run.Unfortunately, it seems that
>> SAGA is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured
>> to be used from QGIS/
>>
>> //
>>
>> /Click here
>> <http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/docs/user_manual/processing/3rdParty.html>//to
>> know more about how to install and configure SAGA to be used with QGIS/
>>
>> If I type saga_cmd I get:
>>
>> rjhale at galactica:/media/projects$ saga_cmd
>> Error: no arguments for saga call
>> Error: library
>>
>> 63 loaded module libraries (631 modules):
>> - shapes_transect
>> - recreations_games
>> - io_shapes_dxf
>> - garden_3d_viewer
> [...]