[Ubuntu] Question on SAGA 2.1.1 and QGIS 2.2

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 15:54:53 PDT 2014

Alex wrote:

> 1st, It's not called Sextante anymore, its called
> Processing and is included in QGIS. If you still have
> menu items called Sextante you have an old version of the
> plugin sitting around.

fwiw I find it highly confusing to identify it without
specifying it as the toolbox formally known as SEXTANTE,
since "processing" is such a generic word, and it is not
clear what tools you are actually running unless you go
into advanced mode. So I continue to call it SEXTANTE
without regret, at least in dev circles, since then people
know exactly what I'm talking about, and SAGA et al. get
their due props/blame. (a working help system would help
too :)

2c,
Hamish