[OSGeo-UK] How to use OS data? Missing OS GIS

Saber Razmjooei razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 18:10:37 EDT 2011

Matt

Excellent. No, your code was clear and well-licensed :)
We will try to add MasterMap styling for qgis plus export to PostGIS and
other ogr format in near future, which is mostly qgis stuff.

There are already plugins for exporting/importing QGIS styling to
Mapserver .. maybe we can do it once for both Mapserver and QGIS?

Cheers
Saber