[OSGeo-UK] Next OSGeo:UK IRC meeting on June 18th (Mon) 1-2pm

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jun 15 06:55:58 PDT 2012

I'd say postpone - also as a little thing, can we also send out invites
with .ics attachments as it make it easier to embed in a calendar

if not not to worry
--

*Mike Saunt*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://www.isharemaps.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.