[OSGeo-UK] Donations to projects

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 10:22:29 PST 2016

Great idea to sponsor QGIS.

In addition to this, if you are using QGIS in your organisation, consider sponsoring the project. The list of sponsors from UK does not represent the number of users/organisations we have here.

I have tried to approach some of those organisations to fund the project…but they seem to be more interested in sponsoring free lunch.

Regards

Saber