[OSGeo-UK] Donations to projects

Tom Armitage tarmitage at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:54:50 PST 2016

Hello,

I'd really like to see the support of QGIS this time to help push version 3
over the line. Of course it would be ideal to support as much of the OSGEO
software as possible but right at the moment I believe that QGIS needs a
little extra momentum. It's great to see so many national chapters giving
there support on the sponsor list, I'd like to see the UK there too.

Just my opinion/thoughts,

Tom.