[Webcom] News Item content type and Drupal "block"

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jan 26 00:25:37 EST 2007

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>> Do we have a devel site where we can get in and play around with the
>> front page module, etc?
>
> I've been doing mine on an instance on the 'backup' server - but also on
> the production server where I set permissions to not show new features
> to anonymous until it is ready.  Not sure what is the best way - but I
> like using the other server and then porting over the changes to
> production when ready.

Folks,

I feel like there is some chaos here.  Apparently we have a backup Drupal
instance on the second peer1 server (is that what you mean Tyler?)

We also have the "development instance" on a telascience that was setup
for KK to work on the content transition.  I had thought that was going
to be our official development instance.

We also have community.osgeo.org still hanging around for a bit longer.